Date:      Sat, 11 Mar 2000 15:25:22 +0100 (MET)
From:      hm@hcs.de (Hellmuth Michaelis)
Subject:   Dealer for ASUSCOM ISDN cards ?

Hi,

i need one Asuscom PCI ISDN board (Winbond based) and one Asuscom PCI ISDN
board (Cologne Chip Design based). Unfortunately neither Asuscom in Taiwan
nor ASUS in Germany responds to my mail.

Can someone point me to a distributor or dealer (preferably in Germany or
at least in Europe) ?

hellmuth
--
Hellmuth Michaelis                                    Tel   +49 40 55 97 47-70
HCS Hanseatischer Computerservice GmbH                Fax   +49 40 55 97 47-77