Date:      Wed, 7 Aug 2002 10:28:19 -0700 (PDT)
From:      sardaukar siet <sardaukar_siet@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   not-so-newbie requests assistance

 Hi!

Just recently got FreeBSD 4.6 and I must say, I have
finally found a *nix that is light and easy to use,
but also very powerful! Cool!

My questions :

 - I have a laptop and apm -z keeps saying "dev/apm
device busy", what gives ?
 - is there a way to easily switch between DHCP/fixed
network configuration? I travel a lot with the box. :)
 - is there a way to access Paradox databases from
within mySQL ?
 - how can I set apache (1.3) to start at boot ?

Thank you!

=====
Uproot your questions from their ground and the dangling roots will be seen. More questions!

Mentat Zensufi
CH:D 220