Date:      Thu, 29 Jan 2004 22:54:23 +0100
From:      Jorn Argelo <jorn@wcborstel.nl>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: Building JDK14

I've got a Celeron 2.88 GHz with 256 MB PC2700 DDR RAM, 7200 RPM 40 GB disk=
,=20
so my hardware is quite all right :-)

Though I am quite surprised that I can still browse, use GAIM, use XMMS and=
=20
reading my mail all the time without any form of lag. If I got a 100% CPU=20
load on my other Windows box then I can hardly do anything anymore.=20

Another reason why I love FreeBSD :-)

Cheers,

Jorn