Date:      Wed, 29 Aug 2007 15:23:11 -0700
From:      Sonam Reddy <sinet@siliconindia.net>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   I am inviting you to Join my Siliconinda network

Hi ,
I'd like to add you to my network on SiliconIndia.
Once you join, you can see all my connections
online and can contact them directly.

It is a business network for your carrier, if you
are thinking about your future and opportunities
just pay a look, it’s easy to register and it
can give you an edge that other don't have.

Regards,
Sonam

Click on the link below to join the network of
Sonam Reddy and start your own network:
http://www.siliconindia.com/register.php?id=Rk7qPcvL
(Please note: Membership is through invitation
only)

Your Invitation ID: Rk7qPcvL

Note:
If you encounter any problem while registration,
please send an email to sinet@siliconindia.com.

To subscribe to SI Dailydose e-newsletter click
here
http://www.siliconindia.com/newsletter/shownews.php