Date:      Tue, 25 Jun 2002 13:38:39 -0600
From:      David Wilk <admin@cia-g.com>
To:        Christopher Schulte <schulte+freebsd@nospam.schulte.org>
Cc:        David Wilk <admin@cia-g.com>, Fernando Gleiser <fgleiser@cactus.fi.uba.ar>, David Kramer <david@thekramers.net>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD, Linux or Solaris

Yes, absolutely.  Your approach is well balanced and logical.  Although
relatively new to BSD, there's alot I really like about it.  Even the linux
fans (well most anyway) drool with envy when it comes to FreeBSD's VMS
and VFS among others.

I find I no longer want wiz-bang, but more reliability.  I want to dump
a huge load on my server, leave it for a couple years, and come back to
find it churning away just fine.  I have no doubts about FreeBSD here.
Anyway, didn't mean to rant, just to give props to the Debian folk who
have the most FreeBSD of all linux distros (well, save for the sysV init...)