Date:      Wed, 20 Sep 2006 22:04:22 +0200
From:      peter@bgnett.no (Peter N. M. Hansteen)
To:        Noah <admin2@enabled.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ipfw and temporary port access

Noah <admin2@enabled.com> writes:

> authpf needs ssh access which is not something we have universally
> open - is there a way to integrate authpf without  granting ssh
> access?

Out of the box, no.  Then again, you only need ssh in to the
authenticating gateway.  It's up to you to decide which OpenSSH
supported authentication methods you require before loading the rules
which actually let traffic through.

Cheers,
20:11:56 delilah spamd[26905]: 146.151.48.74: disconnected after 36099 seconds