Date:      Sat, 07 Mar 1998 01:19:46 -0800
From:      American Psycho <rspaul@linkline.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   DOS Partition

I have Win95 OSR2, which gives me a FAT32 partition. THis does not seem
to be listed in the boot manager window, but that's not the big problem:
I d/led just about everything off the ftp site, and put it into
c:\freebsd\... but I don't know what to input when it asks me (I used
"file system" because DOS partition did not work). Please help, and
thanks a lot.

--
Robert S. Paul ( http://www.linkline.com/personal/rspaul/index.html )