Date:      Thu, 06 Apr 2000 20:48:25 -0400
From:      Paul Halliday <transmogrify@sympatico.ca>
To:        John <papalia@udel.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Mouse woes

John wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> It seems that some time this afternoon my mouse decided to go no vacation
> without me.  My box has been up for (only) 30 days, and in that time, I've
> used X successfully dozens of times - including last night and this morning.

	Stupid question, but have you tried killing the mouse daemon and
re-starting?

Paul H.
Don't underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Email: dp@penix.org
BIO: http://bling.dyn.dhs.org
GPG Key fingerprint: 2D7C A7E2 DB1F EA5F 8C6F&nbsp; D5EC 3D39 F274 4AA3
E8B9
Public Key available here: http://bling.dyn.dhs.org/dp.asc