Date:      Thu, 23 Oct 2003 09:54:07 -0400
From:      Guy Middleton <guy@obstruction.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   can't print Postscript to HP 5si/mx printer.

--3MwIy2ne0vdjdPXF

We have an HP 5si/mx printer with PS installed, but when I try printing to it,
the PS source is printed.  The same printcap entry correctly prints onto an HP
5m printer.

This is the printcap entry:

lp:\
	:sh:\
	:rm=192.168.1.101:sd=/var/spool/output/lpd:lf=/var/log/lpd-errs:

Is there any other option I need for this printer, such as a special escape
sequence for it to interpret Postscript?

--3MwIy2ne0vdjdPXF

--3MwIy2ne0vdjdPXF--