Date:      Fri, 25 Sep 1998 21:25:26 -0700
From:      "Jim Barker" <jbarker1842@my-dejanews.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, "Scott Mitchell" <scott@dcs.qmw.ac.uk>
Subject:   Re: sendmail losing mail

 sendmail actually was configured incorrectly.  Well I
shouldn't say incorrectly, I actually forgot that I did
this.  As part of a suggestion, I believe on FreeBSD's sight
I removed the queueing option in /etc/sysconfig so it would
not periodically process queued message's....doh!!!
So, I just simply forgot that I took that out and I was
not aware of the utility mailq which showed me that mail
was actually queued and waiting to be processed.
Now, I have to check to see if the sendmail.cf file I
created will properly send mail out...this should be fun.
Thank's again for you help....you'll be hearing from me
again....lol.

-----== Sent via Deja News, The Discussion Network ==-----
http://www.dejanews.com/  Easy access to 50,000+ discussion forums