Date:      Fri, 11 Dec 1998 00:35:14 -0600
From:      Michael Maxwell <drwho@xnet.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: "Please Add a Veterans Ring of Honor Link"

On Thu, Dec 10, 1998 at 12:27:15AM -0600, Frank Pawlak wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 10, 1998 at 01:01:46AM -0500, Chris Martino wrote:
> > So, they give an 800# right?  So all the people in the US call the 800# on
>
> I am a vet and am normally sympathetic to vet causes especially where
> combat is involved.  However, after a visit to their web-page, I got the
> feeling that something doesn't ring true.  Read, it appears to be a
> money making scheme.  So phone away, unless they can convince that their
> cause is real.  BTW, I sent them a message to that effect.
---end quoted text---

Well, considering their method of getting their word out, it cannot
possibly be legit unless they are "being setup" as someone suggested...

And yes, I'll be calling :)

--
drwho @ xnet.com, BOFH  --   http://www.xnet.com/~drwho/
"Hey, check out this great news and email client!  It can do