Date:      Sun, 17 Dec 2000 13:13:09 -0800 (PST)
From:      Wahyudi Gunawan <wgunawan92@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Cannot connect to X server

Hi,

Can somebody help me on this?

I'd like to have my local xterm to be able to run
application from other UNIX machine (sun) and display
it on my local machine.

My friend told me that I just need to run "xhost +" on
local machine, telnet to the remote machine and run
the apps.

I did that and verify that the DISPLAY is pointing to
my local machine. It complain "Cannot connect to X
server ....."

Do I miss something?

any pointer or help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Wahyudi Gunawan

=====