Date:      Sat, 26 May 2001 17:01:35 -0300 (ADT)
From:      "ric" <ric@mpcnet.com.br>
To:        "ports@freebsd.org" <ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Quake CTF

Hi.

I work in an ISP in Brazil, and we are trying to install a Quake CTF
server in a FreeBSD machine (FreeBSD 3.4-STABLE).

The Quake Server from ports runs fine. When I install the CTF mod, it
runs fine too... for a couple of minutes.

After a few frags, the "unixed" program crashes with a error about
"Floating processor...". Or it begins to lag *a lot*.

I thought that, in order to run CTF, version 1.6 of Quake was needed.
But the "readme.unixed" say:

"Of course this server will work with my popular ThreeWave Capture the
Flag
patch as well.  The setup is the same as with a regular server.  Just
follow
the instructions for the Linux version in the CTF documentation."

I'm calling the program like this:

$QSERVER -game ctf -mem 12 < $QPIPE >> $LOG &

Any ideas?

Thanks!