Date:      Tue, 17 Mar 1998 21:27:32 -0800
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        Tim Vanderhoek <hoek@hwcn.org>
Cc:        Justin A Kolodziej <4wg7kolodzie@vmsb.csd.mu.edu>, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Emulated Quake2 a no-go

Actually, I took a few moments while I was in the middle of intense
hacking at work to post so you are right it was an automatic response
and you are right I was thinking about recruiting Justin.
Think about it an army of Justin lose in the world fighting
against Microsoft. Sounds really good to me 8)

To the original poster:
"I keep forgetting if the glass is half full or is it half-empty"

	Cheers,
	Amancio