Date:      Sat, 26 Sep 1998 01:40:24 -0400
From:      AlieN <alien@webhosting.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   re: 2.2.7-19980914-SNAP

I have a EtherExpress pro 10  ( ISA ) ethernet in my comp. I've been using
it in Linux for ages on io 340 irq 5.

For some strange reason, the boot disk I d/led with  2.2.7-19980914-SNAP
will NOT let me configure the io or irq of the card in the install
hence...I can't install.

Is this something on my side or is it a problem with this install ? I've
tried different io/irq and nothing changes. Thise fields in the
install/config are just non-existent.

Please advise.

Thanks

Anton