Date:      Thu, 20 Nov 2008 13:02:40 -0800 (PST)
From:      Niyi Christ <niyichrist@yahoo.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Installation

Hi,
=A0
I've being using FreeBSD ever since 6.0 and I am a very good fan. But I got=
 a new laptop computer, a Sony VAIO VGN-BX760 that has a hidden recovery pa=
rtition. I've tried all my best to install FreeBSD 7.0 on it but when ever =
I insert the installation CD and it boots from the cdrom, the kernel does n=
ot come up. Instead, I got this bunch of digits just scrolling down my scre=
en indefinitely. The laptop came with a windows XP OS and I am trying to du=
al boot. I want to use the recovery partition for my FreeBSD.
=A0
I'll appreciate your help as soon as possible. Thanks in anticipation.
=A0
Yours,
Niyi

NiyiChrist=0A=0A=0A