Date:      Thu, 14 Sep 2000 12:46:12 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Bruce Petro <bpetro@usa.com>
To:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Compare FBSD File System

Could someone shoot back a brief review of how the FBSD file system compares to the old FAT system?
General information is fine, but please also cover:
1. Efficient Disk Usage - any min file size etc like fat?
2. Any disk compression advisable or even needed?
3. Any disk size limits?  I believe I've seen some say there are
    limits in the size disk you can use, but others seemed to
    reply and say that that was old limits.
4. Other than speed, any difference in how FBSD works with
    ATA -vs- SCSI (eg: size limits differences)

Thanks,
Bruce