Date:      05 Sep 2002 15:44:14 +0000
From:      Wayne Pascoe <wayne.pascoe@ehsbrann.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   ipfilter broken in contrib?

Hi all,

I'm just upgrading a machine and I'm in the process of upgrading
ipfilter. I've done
cd /usr/src/contrib/ipfilter
make clean
make freebsd4
make install-bsd

I am getting the following error:
for i in ip_compat.h ip_fil.h ip_nat.h ip_state.h ip_proxy.h  ip_frag.h ip_auth.h; do  /bin/cp ../../$i /usr/include/netinet/;  -/bin/chmod 444 /usr/include/netinet/$i;  done
-/bin/chmod: not found

It looks like one of the makefiles are broken and is placing a -
before the chmod command. Who should I report this to ?

--
Wayne Pascoe
    Give me enough medals, and I'll win any war.