Date:      Thu, 19 Apr 2007 16:00:56 -0600
From:      Kevin Reinholz <reinholz@alumni.sandiego.edu>
To:        freebsd-java@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   SIGSEGV (0xb) at pc=0x280da4ef, pid=15952, tid=0x805c000 (azureus-3.0.1.0 crashes when clicking Open Torrent File dialogue)

--------------050806040900000002070406

I received the following error message when clicking on the open torrent
file dialogue in Azureus:

fongsaiyuk% **** tracker peer auth disabled ****

(SWT:15952): Gtk-WARNING **: gtk_widget_size_allocate(): attempt to
allocate widget with width 250 and height -1
#
# An unexpected error has been detected by HotSpot Virtual Machine:
#
#  SIGSEGV (0xb) at pc=0x280da4ef, pid=15952, tid=0x805c000
#
# Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (diablo-1.5.0_07-b01 mixed mode)
# Problematic frame:
# C  [libc.so.6+0x214ef]  realpath+0xbf
#
# An error report file with more information is saved as hs_err_pid15952.log
#
# If you would like to submit a bug report, please write
# a letter to freebsd-java@FreeBSD.org mailing list
#

[1]  + abort      azureus

I have attached the error log generated from this crash. I would have
thought this was a bug with Azureus, but as per the error message and
submitting a report to this list.

Regards,
Kevin Reinholz

--------------050806040900000002070406--