Date:      Sat, 1 Nov 1997 11:08:11 -0700 (MST)
From:      Nate Williams <nate@mt.sri.com>
To:        hosokawa@ntc.keio.ac.jp (HOSOKAWA Tatsumi)
Cc:        nate@mt.sri.com, jfh@cise.ufl.edu, freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: sn driver for -current (Re: Dont need PAO?)

> >> The sn driver hasn't been ported to FreeBSD yet.  Any volunteers?
>
> I've ported it to -current and there's a multicast patch for this
> driver.
>
> if_sn for -current is in
> ftp://jaz.jp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD-jp/PAO/pccard-current-970808-patch.gz

If this is against -current from 3 months ago, this it's no longer
applicable to -current, although it would probably be fine against
-stable assuming it doesn't rely on the other PAO patches to work.

If you haven't yet found out, drivers in -current are very similar to
the drivers in PAO now, but since I don't have any hardware to test
with, I can't port the driver over. :(

(Any volunteers willing to lend me some hardware so I can port the
driver to both -stable and -current?)

Nate