Date:      Thu, 25 Jun 1998 21:24:20 -0400 (EDT)
From:      spork <spork@super-g.com>
To:        Evren Yurtesen <yurtesen@ispro.net.tr>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: cisco3640-so-urgent

On Thu, 25 Jun 1998, Evren Yurtesen wrote:

> hello this is not exactly related with FreeBSD
> but I do not know any other list which I may send this question to
> if you know any cisco lists I would like to get their addresses
> thank you

As Ulf mentioned, the netmask looks wrong, but I can't see that causing
the router to reply to that address.

There is a mailing list, subscription requests go to
cisco-request@spot.colorado.edu.  Be warned, it takes a long time, and the
list itself is very slow to propogate.

I'd recommend the newsgroup comp.dcom.sys.cisco.  The mailing list is
gatewayed to that group as well, and you get much faster responses there.

Good luck,

Charles