Date:      Thu, 4 May 2000 15:33:41 -1000
From:      "Wai Chan" <waichan@hpu.edu>
To:        "Scott Gasch" <scott@mail.medsp.com>, <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Mcafee uvscan

McAfee AntiVirus 4.7 for Unix (FreeBSD).  Finally, McAfee released something
to support FreeBSD.

http://www.nai.com/asp_set/buy_try/try/products_evals.asp

Complete/Registered version is available (I saw it on their upgrade web
site), so I think limited customer support should be available too.

best wishes,
Wai Chan