Date:      Thu, 6 Apr 2000 18:07:52 -0700
From:      Gunnar H Reichert-Weygold <gunnar@paganlibrary.com>
To:        Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>, Kuhn@WCUVAX1.WCU.EDu
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Darwin

Having just come back from Networld in LA, I can say the Apple people are very
technically competent.

They have compiled Darwin under FreeBSD on an Intel machine, and it worked.

They also told me you can download and compile it yourself, something I haven't
verified, but will be checking out!

On Thu, 06 Apr 2000, Giorgos Keramidas wrote:
> > From: Jose Kuhn <Kuhn@WCUVAX1.WCU.EDU>
> >
> > How difficult is it to Port some of the Free BSD Apps to Apple's
> > Darwin?
>
> I'd guess it depends on the applications you want to port, and on the
> API compatibility of Darwin and BSD Unices.  What is it exactly that you
> want to port?
>
> - Giorgos Keramidas.

Those who live by the sword die by dragon breath.

 Gunnar H Reichert-Weygold
    The Pagan Library
http://www.paganlibrary.com