Date:      Thu, 14 Feb 2002 09:04:07 -0500
From:      Donnie Jones <donniejones18@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Is FreeBSD chat alive?

Hey all,

I subscribed to the freebsd-chat mailing list a month or so ago, and I have yet to receive one email from the list.... is it alive?

Also, maybe this question is better directed for the freebsd-chat list, but I am not sure... so here it is.

I've written a rather simple howto for setting up a Gateway/IPNAT in FreeBSD 4.4.

http://www.darthik.com  ---> go to the FreeBSD button, then click on * FreeBSD Gateway (IPNAT) HOWTO *

I would like some constructive criticism on my howto, and mainly any corrections to errors that may exist in it.

Thanks for your time.

-Donnie