Date:      Fri, 20 Apr 2001 11:02:33 -0700
From:      David Johnson <djohnson@acuson.com>
To:        Patrick Calkins <pcalkins@oemsupport.com>
Cc:        "Freebsd-Advocacy (E-mail)" <freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: top uptime!

Patrick Calkins wrote:

> Hehe, well actually I did find it (look at #36) but it doesn't make sense:
> How could it be running Apache (Unix)??? Wouldn't it be saying Apache
> (Windows) ???

Actually I was referring to Linux. I would discount #36 as garbled, and
remove WinNT from the list, leaving the two OS's that brag the most
about their stability out of the running. Also notable in its absence is
Solaris, the system that runs the webserver for those guys that bought
BSDi (http://uptime.netcraft.com/up/graph?site=www.windriver.com)

David