Date:      Thu, 6 Apr 2000 18:14:53 -0700
From:      "James" <jkelty@digital-impact.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: How to change the telnet and uname output

Thanks, but it still halps to know these things. Not a "security through
obscurity" issue. Just want to know how to do it. BTW, I AM running ssh, but
that doesn't mean I don't want to know how to turn off the annoying banners.
Also, just so you can feel better an night, I am kicking people off the
system with tcp wrappers when they try to telnet. Easier to know who is
doing what, ya' see....

-James