Date:      Fri, 28 Apr 2000 04:07:17 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer@dbai.tuwien.ac.at>
To:        Jukka Simila <juksi@iname.com>
Cc:        emulation@freebsd.org, questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Wine from ports doesn't build with X6.4?

On Fri, 21 Apr 2000, Jukka Simila wrote:
> I tried to install wine (991114) from ports, with the following result. Is this
> solved already, am I doing something wrong?
> I tried also 'make -i': same "previously declared" messages appear with every
> d3d file.

My recommendation is not to use the ports for Wine but to use a CVS tree
or the .tar.gz snapshots of Wine themselves, which in general work fine
for me.

Unless some Linuxism has crept in, once more, but in that case *please*
help us by submitting a patch for Wine that fixes that. (I have been doing
so repeatedly in the past and Jürgen Lock has taken care of several bigger
issues, but it's getting somewhat frustrating to have to do that kind of
stuff all alone... :-/ )

Gerald