Date:      Fri, 18 Jun 1999 09:33:47 -0700
From:      Scott Benjamin <SBenjamin@quest.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Code Crusader .....

I know that I may take some heat for doing this but,  Has anyone
successfully compiled Code Crusader for FreeBSD 3.x?  I've encountered some
compilation errors and was wondering if anyone has patched it or encountered
some problems and worked through them.

I am a C student and would like a nice IDE to develop in.  Any alternatives
that are pretty full featured?

Regards,

Scott

----
"Any sufficiently advanced bug is indistinguishable from a feature"
						 -- Rich Kulawiec