Date:      Thu, 21 Jun 2001 09:00:25 -0400
From:      Gerard Samuel <trini0@optonline.net>
To:        "Christopher W. Aiken" <cwaiken@icubed.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: FBSD 4.3 --> The Pits...

4.3 Stable, working like a champ here....

{gsam@hivemind}-{~} > uname
-a                                                                [21 Jun
8:58am]
FreeBSD hivemind.lan.trini 4.3-STABLE FreeBSD 4.3-STABLE #0: Fri May 18
10:08:55 EDT 2001
root@hivemind.lan.trini:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/HIVEMIND  i386
{gsam@hivemind}-{~} >
uptime
[21 Jun 8:58am]
 8:59AM  up 16 days, 21:48, 1 user, load averages: 1.06, 1.02, 1.00