Date:      Mon, 5 Aug 1996 10:22:15 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Keith Beattie[SFSU Student]" <beattie@george.lbl.gov>
To:        zgabor@CoDe.hu (Gabor Zahemszky)
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 3Qs: XFree86, BootEasy & Virt Terms

Gabor Zahemszky wrote:

> You cannot.  DOS cannot boot from the second hard disk.

I beg to differ.  When I had Linux installed, lilo booted DOS from the
2nd disk just fine.  When booting from a floppy, it calls the 2nd disk
c:

This though, is the least of my problems - but I'll make that another
post.

Thanks,
Keith

--
// Keith Beattie                  Lawrence Berkeley Laboratory (LBL) \\
// SFSU Grad Student   Imaging and Distributed Computing Group (ITG) \\