Date:      Mon, 1 Aug 2011 13:17:06 +1000
From:      richo <richo@psych0tik.net>
To:        Jason Hellenthal <jhell@DataIX.net>
Cc:        freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Ath works as module, not inkernel

--vGgW1X5XWziG23Ko

On 31/07/11 23:00 -0400, Jason Hellenthal wrote:

>On Mon, Aug 01, 2011 at 10:08:48AM +0800, Adrian Chadd wrote:
>> Well, can you please post boot messages, including the HAL load
>> failure information?
>>
>> This isn't the first time I've heard about strange issues like this;
>> it almost always boils down to something strange in PCI/ACPI handling.
>>

>Should be noted .... does this happen with a generic kernel ? The
>default ATH setup works perfectly and I can attest to it working just
>fine built in here.

First thing I tried was with GENERIC (iirc, freeBSD doesn't support any oth=
er
configuration?) and still no dice.

Adrian, I saw your post and I will have a look at what that function returns
to see if I can track it down.

--=20
richo || Today's excuse:=20

descramble code needed from software company

--vGgW1X5XWziG23Ko

--vGgW1X5XWziG23Ko--