Date:      Wed, 05 Oct 2011 10:43:26 +0200
From:      =?utf-8?Q?Dag-Erling_Sm=C3=B8rgrav?= <des@des.no>
To:        "Daniel O'Connor" <doconnor@gsoft.com.au>
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Does anyone use nscd?

"Daniel O'Connor" <doconnor@gsoft.com.au> writes:
> I'd be interested in testing your workaround(s) :)

It wasn't a workaround, actually, just a one-line change that enables
additional logging (when running with from the console -nst) which might
help me figure out why it crashes.  See my reply to Artem Belevich
earlier in this thread.

While we're at it, I'd be very grateful if someone could email me a
quick and dirty guide to setting up an LDAP server for testing.  I have
too much on my plate right now to start reading documentation...

DES
--=20
Dag-Erling Sm=C3=B8rgrav - des@des.no