Date:      Sat, 24 Jan 1998 08:15:05 +0100 (CET)
From:      hm@kts.org (Hellmuth Michaelis)
To:        walter@fortean.com (Bruce M. Walter)
Cc:        freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: isdn pri?

Bruce M. Walter wrote:

> What I could use is any info on the other major US protocols...

I once found something on the AT&T web site, i think it was

	http://www.att.com/cpetesting/trs.html

Don't know if this helps....

I downloaded some TR's once from this site which looked like some sort
of US-specific implementation of Q.921 and Q.931.

> Also, my copies of the following are not in the best shape:
>
> NIS 208-4 1.1 (Q.921) Section C
> NIS 208-4 1.1 (Q.931) Sections D-H

You'll find this and other ITU specs on:

	http://www-library.itsi.disa.mil/org/ituccitt.html

hellmuth
--
Hellmuth Michaelis                hm@kts.org                   Hamburg, Europe
                    "Those who can, do. Those who can't, talk.