Date:      Sun, 5 Oct 1997 21:08:48 -0500
From:      "Robert Palank" <srfpala@inlink.com>
To:        "Todd \"Taco\" Hansen" <taco@mad.scientist.com>
Cc:        <questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: PS/2

 What command do you use to mount  the CD-ROM and is the proper device file
in /dev/?
Your question is on point!  I haven't been able to mount the cdrom - no
matter what sequence of commands I've tried. A recurring error is that the
device is not configured. To rebuild the kernel,
I need the source which lives on the cd and not my hard drive.  Thus I
would like to add the source package rather than re-installing 2.1 from
scratch.
What would appropriate fstab and /dev/ entries look like? I've got a cd0a,
cd0c, scd0,scd0a,scd0c entries.
Best Regards
   Bob Palank