Date:      Sat, 23 Aug 2008 07:37:46 -0500
From:      Bob Willcox <bob@immure.com>
To:        questions list <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Upgrading firmware/bios/boot on Areca ARC-1210

On Fri, Aug 22, 2008 at 10:55:06PM +0200, Dominik Meister wrote:
> Hi Bob
>
> Bob Willcox [Fri, Aug 22, 2008 at 07:41:52AM -0500]:
> > I posted this same question on freebsd-scsi a few days ago but got no
> > response there so I thought I try here.
> >

> Can't really answer your question but I've found the Areca support to be
> very responsive and helpful. Just fill out the form on
> http://www.areca.com.tw/support/ask_a_question.htm. They usually answer
> within a few hours.

Thanks Dominik. I have asked them at that site but since it was on a
Friday I may have missed them for the weekend. Perhaps Monday I'll have
my answer. I'm just reluctant to do this upgrade w/o some confidence
that I won't lose all of my data.

Bob

--
Bob Willcox              If you try to please everybody, nobody will like it.
bob@immure.com