Date:      Wed, 2 Jul 2014 07:47:38 -0700
From:      Jeffrey Bouquet <jeffreybouquet@yahoo.com>
To:        ports list <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   libxul.so rebuilt, still a version error.

/usr/local/lib/firefox/libxul.so
/usr/local/lib/libxul//libxul.so
/usr/local/lib/libxul/sdk/lib/libxul.so
/usr/local/lib/seamonkey/libxul.so
/usr/local/lib/thunderbird/libxul.so

Rebuilt libxul.

Seamonkey, firefox would not start still:
XPCOMGlueLoad Error for file ... libxul.so:
/usr/lib/libstdc++.so.6: version GLIBCXX_3.4.15 required by /usr/local/lib/seamonkey/libxul.so not found
Couldn't load XPCOM

IIRC that persists even after copying the new libxul to the seamonkey location.
That leaves one browser left, and not time really to proceed further without a direction in which to test.

Possible maybe even to download from a pkg repository and extract a new libxul build that would work, even if
not using pkg yet?  Or some procedure I could write into a port-rebuild-hint file I've updated here for future use
if it is fixable not, but might recur.

Thanks.

J. Bouquet