Date:      Wed, 30 Jul 2003 22:11:33 +0200
From:      "Markus D." <sm4tnp8@gmx.net>
To:        mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   ACPI and INT-Routing

Hello,

I have a question regarding ACPI and interupt-routing on PCI.

I have seen in DMESG output from people posting to this list entries
like 'slot 31 INTD is routed to irq 3'. Is it an error not to have such
lines on booting with acpi?

Instead the irq's are displayed along with the driver lines on booting.

Can I set any IRQ for PCI devices via acpi? My bios doesn't have any
setting for irq.

PS to Warner: I'm still having trouble with O2Micro 6812...

Bye
Markus