Date:      Wed, 02 Jul 2014 11:38:33 -0400
From:      Robert Huff <roberthuff@rcn.com>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: libxul.so rebuilt, still a version error.

J Bouqet writes:

 >  /usr/local/lib/firefox/libxul.so
 >  /usr/local/lib/libxul//libxul.so
 >  /usr/local/lib/libxul/sdk/lib/libxul.so
 >  /usr/local/lib/seamonkey/libxul.so
 >  /usr/local/lib/thunderbird/libxul.so

 >  Rebuilt libxul.

 >  IIRC that persists even after copying the new libxul to the
 >  seamonkey location.

	Sometime back I was told while doing this is unlikely to damage
anything, it is in fact The Wrong Answer(tm).
	There are specific reasons why (most) Mozilla products build their own
versions of libxul, even when the supposedly suitable standalone lib is
available.  For more information, talk to the folks on gecko@.

	Which brings up the obvious question:  you rebuilt standalone libxul.
Did you also rebuild Firefox/Seamonkey/Thunderbird/etc.?

	Respectfully,

			Robert Huff