Date:      Thu, 26 Oct 2000 18:16:33 +0300
From:      Odhiambo Washington <wash@iconnect.co.ke>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: HP Netserver E60

* Pawel St. Zakiewicz <pawel.zakiewicz@wielkopolska.com> [20001025 23:37]:
=>Hi
=>
=>Does anyone install (and work) FreeBSD 4.x on HP Netserver E60?

Yes sir, why?
I am running it on one of those.

=>
=>Is it possible ???
=>
=>Pawel
=>
=>
=>To Unsubscribe: send mail to majordomo@FreeBSD.org
=>with "unsubscribe freebsd-questions" in the body of the message

-Wash

--
Odhiambo Washington  Inter-Connect Ltd.,
wash@iconnect.co.ke  5th Flr Furaha Plaza

I was about half in love with her by the time we sat down. That's the thing
about girls. Every time they do something pretty, even if they're not much to
look at, or even if they're sort of stupid, you fall half in love with them,
and then you never know where the hell you are. -J. D. Salinger