Date:      Tue, 19 Sep 1995 14:08:31 -0600
From:      Steve Passe <smp@csn.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        marino.ladavac@aut.alcatel.at, mcw@hpato.aus.hp.com, luigi@iet.unipi.it, faulkner@mpd.tandem.com
Subject:   Re: LyriX 1.05 for FreeBSD statically linked ?

Hi,

>> OK.  if anyone else is interested in looking at these problems i
>> could put together a .tar.gz with the staticly linked binaries.
>
>Need you ask? :)
>Please do.
>/Alby

Ok, for FreeBSD-2.1.0/statically-linked-motif get:

 freebsd.cdrom.com:/pub/FreeBSD/incoming/noname-1.05p2.README
 freebsd.cdrom.com:/pub/FreeBSD/incoming/noname-1.05p2.tar.gz

While your there you will want the source package for the docs:

 freebsd.cdrom.com:/pub/FreeBSD/incoming/Lyrix-1.05p2_src.tar.gz

Be aware that this is an alpha package and needs work.  Please send any
FreeBSD-install specific fixes you find to me.  Fixes to the Lyrix code
itself should also go to its author (see INSTALL in the source tarfile).
Read noname-1.05p2.README BEFORE extracting noname-1.05p2.tar.gz!

--
Steve Passe	| powered by
smp@csn.net	|            FreeBSD