Date:      Thu, 7 Aug 2003 13:59:03 +0100
From:      Vince Hoffman <Vince.Hoffman@uk.circle.com>
To:        "'Bruce Pea'" <pea@andrewpea.com>, questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: ISPs blocking SMTP connections from dynamic IP address space

Either
1) ask your isp to set it up as they probably control reverse dns for your
IP-address block (all they will need is IP and fully qualified hostname) (a
whois on your IP will probably tell you who controls it or which database to
look in to find out.)
or
2) If you have been delegated control of reverse dns for your IP range, set
up the relevant PTR records, if your running a DNS server and have this then
you probably know how to do this already.

Ironicly this probably wont get to the list because my companys ISP is being
very slow at delegating reverse DNS for our range to us, so we currently
have no reverse DNS.

Vince