Date:      Wed, 24 Jan 2001 17:26:40 -0500
From:      Tim McMillen <timcm@umich.edu>
To:        nicholas bernstein <nicholas@innoverity.com>, "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Probably anoying,

Yeah it does, see
http://www.freebsd.org/handbook/eresources.html#ERESOURCES-MAIL

For me, a much better solution is to use a MTA that does filtering of
messages.  That way all the -questions mail goes straight into a
subfolder and you can deal with it when you feel like.  I use Kmail
under KDE2 for this, but I wouldn't exaclty call it bug-free :)   The
procmail+ mutt combination is very popular to do filtering also.   If
you're not on a FreeBSD system then you'll have to find a filtering MTA
yourself, or run procmail on your FreeBSD server at home and ssh into
it from work.
	Of course, YMMV,

						Tim