Date:      Fri, 4 Feb 2000 16:56:06 -0600
From:      "Mobeen Azhar" <moby@pcsn.net>
To:        <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   PAM and FBSD

Hello all, we have a network consisting of Novell NetWare, Windows NT, and
FreeBSD boxes.  Most of our user accounts are maintained in Novell's NetWare
using NDS.  We are able to integrate Windows NT user accounts into Novell's
NDS using Novell's NDS4NT product.  I would like for a way to use the user
securioty credentials stored in NDS for FBSD, instead of having to maintain
different user accounts and passwords in NDS and FBSD.  I have LDAP server
services running on the NetWare server, which can provide LDAP services for
FBSD.  Is there a way to have FBSD use an LDAP server instead of it's
built-in user security mechanism?  Perhaps a PAM based LDAP solution?

Thanks in advance for your help,
--Moby