Date:      Sat, 23 Oct 1999 02:39:25 +0100
From:      "Manfred Usselmann" <Usselmann.M@icg-online.de>
To:        "FreeBSD Questions (E-mail)" <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>, "Ian J Greely" <ian@tirnanog.org>
Subject:   Re: WYSIWYG word processor needed

Yes, check for yourself. But as far as I can see it is really free for use within your own
organisation. The restriction is, you have no right to distribute it. Except as educational
institution, then you can distribute within the institution to faculty, staff and currently enrolled
students, but only without charging the distribution.

From http://www.sun.com/products/staroffice/index.html:

"The .com office business model: Free for personal and commercial use; pay only for
services and support. "

From http://www.sun.com/products/staroffice/get.html

"StarOffice 5.1 is FREE* software!

* Customer pays media, shipping, and handling charges. "

"Internal-Only Use
You may freely install StarOffice on multiple computers within your own INTERNAL
organization (or school.) "

Manfred