Date:      Wed, 19 Jul 2000 19:12:39 +0100
From:      Brian Somers <brian@Awfulhak.org>
To:        Martin Husemann <martin@rumolt.teuto.de>
Cc:        drt@ailis.de (Doobee R . Tzeck), freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.org, brian@Awfulhak.org
Subject:   Re: Calling a programm *before* the line is taken down.

The correct way (or one of them anyway) to handle this sort of thing
is with the time-remaining stuff specified for ppp in rfc1570.  It's
been on my todo list for a long time....

--
Brian <brian@Awfulhak.org>                        <brian@[uk.]FreeBSD.org>
      <http://www.Awfulhak.org>;                   <brian@[uk.]OpenBSD.org>