Date:      Thu, 30 Jul 1998 20:58:42 -0700 (PDT)
From:      zenin@www.archive.rhps.org (Zenin)
To:        colburn@zk3.dec.com (Greg Colburn)
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: linux vs FreeBSD

> What's the difference between Linux and FreeBSD?  Is there any?  I'm
> somewhat familiar with Linux and Unix so that might help you explain the
> answer.  Thank you for your time.

	As has been mentioned in the FreeBSD newsgroup, questions like
	this are akin to asking which is tastier, roast dog or boiled
	cat, in rec.pets.cats and rec.pets.dogs.

	The resulting flames would be just as useful, but at least they'd
	be more fun. :-)

	Check out www.freebsd.org for more reliable information however.

-Zenin