Date:      Thu, 03 Jul 2014 12:02:03 +1000
From:      Kubilay Kocak <koobs@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Daniel Ryslink <daniel.ryslink@dialtelecom.cz>,  FreeBSD Ports <ports@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: ACTION REQUIRED - Unstaged Ports being DEPRECATED on June 31st.

On 3/07/2014 3:43 AM, Daniel Ryslink wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I was quite seriously ill for some time, and I have only now noticed
> these messages. I am the maintainer of the games/gnarr port.
>
> Please give me one week to update the port according to your
> specifications, I will surely get it done, because I don't want it to
> disappear. I will read through the porter's handbook and do whatever is
> necessary. The port is very simple, so it should not be a problem
>
> Thank you for your understanding.
>
> Regards

Daniel,

Just in case, I suggest creating an issue in Bugzilla with summary:

[maintainer] games/gnarr: Enable STAGE support

Any port with an open issue (especially one created by the maintainer)
for staging will not be marked deprecated in the short term.

Having said that, do your best to get stage support sorted out as soon
as is practical

--
koobs