Date:      Thu, 29 Mar 2007 22:43:50 +0100
From:      "Thomas Sparrevohn" <Thomas.Sparrevohn@btinternet.com>
To:        "'MOUILLE Jean Pierre Ext OF/DT'" <jmouille.ext@orange-ftgroup.com>, <freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: NVIDIA FreeBSD kernel feature requests

That is puzzling - I running using on a Nvidia Nforce 590 SLI based machine
with no problems using Raid -
Mind you this Dell implementation uses only Raid0 - What release are you
running? - I have had success
With both 6.2, 7.0-Current and AMD-6.2 and AMD-7.0 - On the 64bit there was
issues with the USB -=20
which has been and there was some issues with SATA CD drives all of which i=
fixed