Date:      Mon, 27 Jul 1998 18:40:18 +1000 (EST)
From:      Josh <josh2@marvin.albury.net.au>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   cam - system xfer to scsi disk. da0s1e.

Hi again.
In my last post I stated I had da0a working OK I thought.
Well then I tried for da0s1e and bombed.

bash-2.01# disklabel da0s1e
disklabel: /dev/rda0s1e: Device not configured
bash-2.01#

I cant newfs it either, same thing, Device not configured.
Now, I could (and did) newfs da0e and even mounted it. However
I dont think this is right as all the fstab's I have looked at had
the XX0s1e type entry. BTW, what is the point / difference of
da0e and da0s1e?

Hope someone can shed some light for me.

Josh

E-Mail: Josh <josh2@marvin.albury.net.au>