Date:      Tue, 17 Dec 2013 19:31:26 -0500
From:      grarpamp <grarpamp@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Soundcard with SPDIF input?

Looks like Creative SoundBlaster made some stuff with SPDIF input.

Anyone know if FreeBSD drivers work with the SPDIF on these
boards?

"Live"    card: SB0060 drive: SB0010C
"Audigy"  card: SB0090 drive: SB0010D

There seem to have been various card model numbers in these
Live/Audigy series (SB* / CT*) that have SPDIF inputs.

Some cards show spdif_io pin headers on the cards (ebay pics)
vs. an external cable to an external "drive".

They're low cost so if driver support is there they would do fine.

Send relevant stuff to the list, not me.